Occasionally, you need more than photography.
I have found with many of my clients that they come to me with so much passion for their product, wanting to take the next steps to grow but they feel lost when it comes to the marketing end of things. Often an intimidating task, I can help you get your brand positioned in the marketplace and ready for growth.
Prior to shooting full-time, I worked for 15 years as an art director and graphic designer for several advertising agencies and then for my own company, Cottrill Design. Good design is important but it is just one important piece - there is more to creating a well-executed brand.
As with all of my photography clients, we will discuss your brand’s current voice: who you are, what is important to you and what do you want to accomplish. If we find that none of that is really established then we can head over to Creative Services.
Figuring out who you are and how you are different than everyone else and
getting your visuals to match your voice.
- Creative brief development - let’s get it down on paper. Together, we will dig deep to define who you are, what you want to say, and who you want to say it to. We will develop the messaging that informs everything we create from here on out.
- Graphic design - my team of creatives can help you develop all of the initial graphics you need to be memorable, identifiable and smart.
- Photography - we will develop moodboards to get started and build the team that’s just right for you. I have crew in most of the major markets in the US so we can be local to you or travel to the just-right destination.
- Production - if you don’t have an in-house producer, I am happy to help. Production services include: location scouting, casting, catering, on-set production and post. Some brands only need one producer to handle the job and some jobs need a production team - just depends on the size of the shoot! We will figure out exactly what your needs are and make sure we get the job done in the most cost prohibitive way possible.
- Execution - this is something to talk about. So many clients have all the right visuals in place but then will not really know what to do with them and how to reach their customer base. My team can develop a customized marketing plan for you to start targeting the right people and attracting new customers immediately.
Reach out anytime to discuss!
Allie’s clients include:
Mini Boden, Petite Plume, Bella Bliss, Misha & Puff, Velveteen, Legoland Florida Resort & Hotel, Converse, Reebok, Tom's of Maine, Lord & Taylor, Matilda Jane Clothing, Adidas Kids (China), Starwood Hotels and Resorts / St. Regis, TweenBrands ~ Justice, Nantucket Kids, Childrens Prep Childrenswear, Family Fun Magazine, Earnshaw's, Smallish Magazine, Floatimini, United Legwear & Underwear Company, Stride Rite, Girl's Life Magazine, Babylegs, Fore! Axel and Hudson, Real Kid Shades Eyewear and so many more.